Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Weigh In, Measurements and 2nd Adjustment

Hello everyone.  As you may recall, last week I was pretty frustrated because I haven't been seeing loss on the scale.  Well, today I weighed in and I have only lost .4 pounds.  This is definitely frustrating, but I do have some good news...

I have been doing 90 minute hot yoga classes 3 times a week.  I generally hate the heat, but I really enjoy hot yoga.  It's somehow relaxing and ridiculously hard at the same time!  While being able to enjoy my workout, I have lost 4 inches in the last 2 weeks.  This makes the minimal weight loss a lot easier to take because I know that I am losing fat and gaining muscle.  I will post my updated measurements at the end of this post.

This morning I went to my doctor for my 2 week post-fill appointment.  I talked to the nurse a little bit about how much I could eat at a sitting and how long it was before I was hungry again.  She decided that since it only takes about 2 hours +/- for me to get hungry after I heat that we would do another adjustment.  She added .5 CC's which makes my current total at 3.5 CC's.  I'm hoping that this will help with the weight loss.  Today I have to stick with liquids and tomorrow I have to eat only mushy food.  I will get back to normal food on Thursday. 

I have another appointment with my doctor in two weeks.  I will probably post my measurements on that same day just to make sure I am still losing inches with yoga.  After that I will probably (no guarantees) move the measurements to once a month.  Ok, now for the measurements.

Weight - 188.0 --- -.4 pounds (10.6 total)

Measurements:

Upper Chest --- 42 inches --- -1 inch (2 inches total)
Bust --- 45 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch (1 1/2 inches total)
Midriff --- 39 1/2 inches --- Same  (-2 1/2 inches)
Upper Arms --- 14 1/2 inches --- Same (No loss)
Waist --- 38 inches --- -1 inch (2 1/2 inches total)
Upper Hip --- 44 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch (1 1/2 inches total)
Lower Hip --- 46 1/2 inches --- -1 inch (1 1/2 inches total)
Upper Thighs ---28 inches --- Same (1 inch total)
Mid Thighs --- 27 1/2 inches ---Same (1 inch total)
Calves --- 15 1/2 inches --- Same (1 inch total)

2 Week Total - 4 inches
Total Inches lost - 14 1/2 inches

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the inches! I'm hoping to get to a point where yoga is a possibility...right now I still have beached whale syndrome...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I love your comment because I know exactly how you feel, but you can totally do it!!! Check out this amazing lady. http://confessionsofahawaiianprincess.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/coming-from-my-core-intimate-revelations-on-nine-months-of-sweat-blood-not-really-and-tears/

      Delete