Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekly Weigh In With Some Disappointment

Hello everyone! I just realized that I forgot to do a weigh in last week.  I am kind of upset to say that I have not lost any weight since my last weigh in post.  On the flip side, I haven't gained any weight either.  I am just frustrated because it's early on in my post-op and I feel like I shouldn't be plateauing already.  I have been doing 90 minute hot yoga classes 3 times a week and I have not been eating out or anything.  I'm hoping that I've gained a little bit of muscle and lost fat.

I have my 2 week follow up to my first fill next Tuesday.  I think I will get a little bit more put in.  I find myself getting hungry after about 2 hours.  I have definitely noticed that I eat less at each meal, so that is good but I find that I am getting hungry about 2 hours after I eat.    

In my last post, I stated that I was going to do my measurements one a month.  I think that I will actually do my measurements next week to see if I'm getting results in that area.  That will give me about 2 weeks of my hot yoga workout.  Hopefully I see some inches lost.  That will make me feel better.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment