Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Measurements and Quick Check-In

So, last week I had mentioned that I might have gotten a little too much put in during my last fill.  Well, later that afternoon I was eating pudding and even that left me with the feeling of it getting "stuck" so I called text the nurse and she said to go back in.  I went back in that evening and she removed .4 CC's which makes my new total and even 5 CC's.  It feels much better and I FINALLY feel like I am at a great place.  I don't really need to keep track of calories because I don't have the urge to eat like I did before.  I get full and stay full.  It's great!  I am ready for even more success!

I forgot (surprise!) to take my measurements last week, but I took them this morning!  I also weighed in and I am at 180.2 - that's 4.4 down from last week!  Yay!  I was very excited!  I have also lost 2 inches since the last time I took my measurements.  It's not as much as I would like, but I am still struggling to add more cardio to my workout routine.  I love my yoga but I keep telling myself (and you guys) that I am going to add more cardio.  I just need to do it!

I will post next week after my next doctors appointment.  Next week will also mark the 4 month anniversary since my surgery so I might get brave and post some new pictures!  Now, let's get to the measurements.

Measurements:

Upper Chest --- 42 inches --- Same  (2 inches total)
Bust --- 45 inches --- Same (2 inches total)
Midriff --- 38 inches --- -1 inch  (3 inches total)
Upper Arms --- 14 inches --- Same (1 inch total)
Waist --- 37 inches --- Same (3 1/2 inches total)
Upper Hip --- 43 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch  (2 1/2 inches total)
Lower Hip --- 45 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch (2 1/2 inches total)
Upper Thighs ---27 1/2 inches --- Same (2 inches total)
Mid Thighs --- 27 1/2 inches ---Same (1 inch total)
Calves --- 15 inches --- Same (2 inches total)

2 Week Total - 2 inches
Total Inches lost - 22 1/2 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment