Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another Fill

I went to another follow up appointment on Tuesday.  I was doing alright with the .2 CC's that we put back in two weeks ago.  I have been getting things stuck but not nearly as much, and most of it is my fault.  I am still getting used to what I can and cannot eat.  Unfortunately, I was only down 1 pound at this appointment.

I talked to the nurse and asked her how big my bites should be and since it's even smaller than I have been eating, we decided to put in an additional .25 CC's with the idea that I need to eat smaller bites and be even more conscious about eating slowly and chewing.  The good news is that I have been able to eat AND I have lost 2 pounds in 2 days.  I am now down to 175.6.  I'm hoping that this continues and that I have FINALLY found that right spot for my band.

Guess what.... still no pictures.  I'm horrible.  I have officially put a reminder in my phone.  My goal is to have pictures and measurements posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment