Saturday, May 31, 2014

One of two...50%...Measurements but no pictures

I posted on the 15th that I was hoping to have pictures and measurements up by the 16th....well, it's the 31st  and I am just NOW posting measurements.  The measurements were actually taken on 5/23 but I am just barely remembering to post them.  I am struggling with this blog thing!!!

I went to another follow up appointment on the 27th.  We decided to take .25 CC's out because I was getting a lot of stuff stuck again.  I am now at 5 CC's.  I am getting really frustrated with the up and down of trying to figure out where the band needs to be.  I feel like I am the only person that has this much trouble getting to a good spot!  I know that I say it a lot, but I am trying really hard to not get frustrated.  My surgery was December 16, 2013 and I'm "only" down 25 pounds.  I say "only" because I understand that it is a good amount of weight, but I have a personal friend that has lost MUCH more since her surgery in September.  She has lost about 60 pounds and she was not as overweight at the time of her surgery.  She couldn't even get insurance coverage because her BMI was too low.  It makes it super hard to be ok with my progress.

I am still doing hot yoga, but due to schedule conflicts, I have only been able to go about 2 times a week.  I am looking into joining Curves.  Do any of my blog followers go to Curves?  If so, what do you think?  I'm looking for positive and negative feedback.

Are you guys ready for the measurements?  Ok, here they are....

Measurements:

Upper Chest --- 42 inches --- Same  (2 inches total)
Bust --- 45 inches --- Same (2 inches total)
Midriff --- 38 inches --- Same  (3 inches total)
Upper Arms --- 14 inches --- Same (1 inch total)
Waist --- 36 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch (4 inches total)
Upper Hip --- 43 inches --- -1/2 inch  (3 inches total)
Lower Hip --- 44 1/2 inches --- -1 inch (3 1/2 inches total)
Upper Thighs ---27 inches ---  -1/2 inch each (3 inches total)
Mid Thighs --- 26 1/2 inches ----1 inch each (3 inch total)
Calves --- 15 inches --- Same (2 inches total)

2 Week Total - inches
Total Inches lost - 27 1/2 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment