Thursday, January 16, 2014

One Month Post-Op Update

It's been one month since my surgery.  Things are going well.  I have my first fill on the 21st.  I'm anxious to have that done so that I can start seeing a real difference in my appetite.  I am already eating less but I still get hungry often because there is no fluid in my band.  I will make a post after I get my fill to let you know how it goes.  Anyway, on to the one month numbers.

Weight - 188.4 --- -10.2 pounds

Measurements:

Upper Chest --- 43 inches --- -1 inch
Bust --- 46 inches --- -1 inch
Midriff --- 39 1/2 inches --- -2 1/2 inches
Upper Arms --- 14 1/2 inches --- Same
Waist --- 39 inches --- -1 1/2 inches
Upper Hip --- 45 inches --- -1 inch
Lower Hip --- 47 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch
Upper Thighs --- 28 inches --- -1/2 inch each thigh (1 inch total)
Mid Thighs --- 27 1/2 inches --- 1/2 inch each thigh (1 inch total)
Calves --- 15 1/2 inches --- -1/2 inch each calf (1 inch total)

Total Inches lost - 10 1/2 inches

I definitely have a LONG way to go to reach my goal, but this is definitely a start.  I was surprised with the total amount of inches lost because I haven't started a workout routine yet.  I plan to get one started on Monday the 20th.  I had LASIK eye surgery a week ago so I wanted to give that time to heal before I did anything too crazy.  I plan to start the program T25.  It was created by Shaun T - the same guy that created Insanity.  I've started the program before and I am excited to get started again.  

I will post again on Tuesday about my first fill!  


No comments:

Post a Comment